Translate with WPML Plugin
WPML is a multi-lingual translation plugin and provides the facility to translate WordPress, Themes, and Plugins strings and add contents in multi-language.
WPML is a commercial plugin. So, you need to purchase a copy of WPML, with the below modules, to start the translation.
- WPML String Translation
- WPML Translation Management
- Advanced Custom Fields Multilingual (ACFML)
Please refer to WPML documentation for detailed information about how to set up and use it.
Here are a few other WPML guides/document links which can be helpful.
- Translate Menu
- WPML Setup (Video)
- WPML Themes Translation (Video)
- WPML Plugins Translation (Video)
- Translating Post Categories and Custom taxonomies
- How to Translate All Taxonomy Terms at Once
- Translate Contact Form 7 (CF7) with WPML
Translate Inventory Page
To translate the inventory page, follow the below steps:
- Go to Admin Panel > WPML > Settings > “Post Types Translation” section, and select below translatable option for “Inventory (cars)” post type as per your choice. Note: Make sure “Not translatable” is not selected.
- Translatable (only show translated items)
- Translatable (use translation if available or fallback to default language)
- Add translation for of Inventory page.
Translate Theme Options
There are some options/fields in the theme options, that you can translate from one language to another. For this, you will require to use the WPML String Translation plugin. For example, if you want to translate the logo into the Arabic language, upload the logo for the Arabic language, then go to WPML > String Translation, select “admin_texts_car_dealer_options” from the domain dropdown, and then translate the logo image values with Arabic values.
Please refer to the below document for more information about WPML String Translation.
Translate Revolution Slider
To translate Revolution Solider with WPML, refer to the below documents.