Sell Vehicle (Inventory & WooCommerce Mapping)
Car Dealer theme is provided with functionality by which you can sell a vehicle in the vehicle inventory with WooCommerce. It means that if you are having a vehicle named “2017 Mitsubishi Silverado 1500” in vehicles inventory, you can sell with WooCommerce.
Enable Sell Vehicle
To enable sell vehicle, follow below steps:
- Go to Theme Options > WooCommerce Settings and scroll down to the Sell Vehicle Settings section.
- Select Enabled in the “Sell Vehicle?” field. Enabling sell vehicles will display other fields.
- If you want to enable selling on all vehicles by default, select Auto in the Enabled For All field, otherwise leave it Manual.
- If you want to change Buy Online button text, you can change it from the Sell Vehicle Lable Text field.
- Once all things are set, save settings.
Configure Vehicle Sell Settings
If you want to configure the selling setting for the individual vehicle, follow the below steps:
- Go to Admin Panel > Inventory.
- Select a vehicle.
- Go to Vehicle Data metabox.
- Select Enable/Disable for the individual vehicle in the Sell Vehicle Online field.
- Set stock quantity in the Stock Quantity field.
- Once all things are set, save the vehicle.
You can install WooCommerce from the WordPress plugins repository with the standard plugin installation process. If you want to enable the WooCommerce in the themes plugins section, go to Admin Panel > Car Dealer > More Features and check the “Enable Subscriptio and WooCommerce plugins in the theme plugin installer” checkbox, and then go to Admin Panel > Appearance > Install Plugins, and install WooCommerce from there.