Apart from the necessary WordPress requirements, and WooCommerce requirements, here are listed recommended server configuration requirements to make the theme’s functions work correctly.
- PHP: Version 7.4 or greater
- MySQL: Version 5.7 or greater ( OR MariaDB version 10.3 or greater)
- memory_limit: 256 MB or greater
- max_execution_time: 180 or higher
- upload_max_filesize: 64M or higher
- HTTPS Support: Refer to the below documents for more information.
Most problems, such as white screen, out-of-memory error, sample data import failure, etc., usually arrive due to server settings and excessively low PHP configuration limits. You can change the necessary configurations, either by yourself (if your hosting provider allows you to do so) or contact your hosting provider to increase the limits.
So, make sure your server configuration is all set up, and the theme and plugins are working correctly. Enough server configuration will also ensure fast speed and increased performance.
- Please check the theme requirements before you start with the theme. You can check PHP configuration and limits in Admin Panel > Tools > Site Health > Info [tab]. Site Health tool is built-in in WordPress v5.2 or greater. If you are using WordPress v5.1.x or lower, use the Health Check & Troubleshooting plugin.
- In addition to the theme’s, above-mentioned, minimum requirements, if you are using an extensive list of plugins, the minimum requirements of your website may increase, according to the count and requirements of plugins.