- Theme Settings
- Layout Settings
- Site Logo
- Site Preloader Option
- Back to Top
- Page Header
- Page Settings
- FAQ Settings
- Color Scheme
- Social Sharing
- 404 Page
- MailChimp Settings
- Custom CSS/JS
- Sample Data
- VC Elements/Shortcodes
- Blockquote Settings
- Blog Posts
- Clients Logo
- Contact Form
- Image Comparison
- Image Gallery
- Image Parallax
- Hotspot Image
- Menu List
- Price Menu
- Pricing Table
- Product Category
- Section Title
- Social Links
- Source & Credits
WebGatha comes with custom footer styles with different settings and options, by using them in combination, you can make a beautiful footer.
In the process of our product improvement, we built a footer-builder in theme. The footer builder is an intuitive drag and drops footer editor. With the help of a footer builder, you can create customized, eye-catching and impressive unlimited footers with an infinite number of styles by just drag and drop.
Footer builder also provides a facility to create a customized and responsive footer for mobile devices too, which give a great user experience on all devices and platforms. The footer builder provides better and precise control over elements. You can use a component at different layouts, and you can set individual properties for each.
Enable Footer Builder in Theme Options
You can display custom footer by enabling it by selecting “Footer Builder” in Theme Options > Footer > Footer Layout > “Select footer type” field. Enabling custom footer will enable another field, named “Select Custom Footer”, next to the “Select footer type” field, in which you can choose custom footer built-in Footer Builder section.
Footer Builder Sections
A footer consists of three sections:
1. Sidebar: As the name suggests, it’s a list of the sidebar. Drag and drop sidebar to footer sidebar.
2. Footer Settings: As the name suggests, it’s a footer setting.
3. Footer Column: As the name suggests, this option is to set a number of columns for the footer.
Footer Builder Components
Footer builder comes with the below components:
- Footer Column: Select the footer column.
- Column Alignment: Select column alignment.
- Footer Sidebar: Drag the sidebar here.
- Hide For Desktop: If you want to hide the column in the desktop.
- Hide For Tablet: If you want to hide the column in the tablet.
- Hide For Mobile: If you want to hide the column on mobile.