This documentation will give you an understanding of how cupid love application is structured and will guide you in performing the most common functions. If you require further assistance, related to topics not covered in this documentation, then please contact us via Our Support Forum
If you want to customize this product as per your requirement, please contact us here: Our Support Forum
Author: Potenza Global Solutions www.potenzaglobalsolutions.com
- Open the … /Main File Folder to find all the Source Files
- Cupid love contains:
- WebApp ( Source code for PHP Web application )
- Documentation – Documentation Folder
Following are the requirements to run web properly on your domain.
- AWS server ( Recommanded )
- PHP 7+
- MYSQL 5.7+
- Enable mod_rewrite
- Enable mysqli extenstion
- Enable gd Library
- Enable Port 5280
- Google Place API Key
Follow these steps to start using the cupid love web application on your domain.
- Unzip your Package bundle
- Go to the Coupidlove/WebApp
- Copy all folders and files
- Locate the folder where you want to host this application.
- Paste those files in your server desired folder. e.g. www/html/
- Create database user and database on server
- Locate the installed directory URL in the browser. e.g. www.yourdomain.com/install
- Enter all necessary details.
- Run website : URL: http://www.yourdomain.com/. Please check Installation Video for the same.
- Admin Url: http://www.yourdomain.com/admin
To make it easy for you to use our Cupid Love application we have made some videos to get you through the process of setup.