This documentation will give you an understanding of how cupid love application is structured and, will guide you in performing the most common functions. If you require further assistance, related to topics not covered in this documentation, then please contact us via Our Support Forum
If you want to customize this product as per your requirement, please contact us here: Our Support Forum
Author: Potenza Global Solutions www.potenzaglobalsolutions.com
- Open the … /Main File Folder to find all the Source Files
- Cupid love contains:
- CupidLove – Folder
- Documentation – Documentation Folder
Following are the requirements to run web admin properly on your domain.
- AWS server hosting( Stricly Recommanded )
- PHP 7+
- MYSQL 5.7+
- Enable mod_rewrite
- Enable mysqli extenstion
- Enable gd Library
- Google Place API Key
Follow these steps to start using the cupid love web admin application on your domain.
- Unzip your Package bundle
- Go to the Coupidlove/Adminapp
- Copy Adminapp.zip File
- Paste those files in your server desired folder. e.g. www/html/
- Locate the folder where you want to host this application.
- Paste the ZIP file and Extract it.
- Create database and database user on server
- Locate the installed directory URL in the browser. example : http://yourdomain.com/
- For the first time you will see the installation process.
- Step – 1. Database Details.
Enter Databse details such as : Host Name, Database Username, User Password and Database Name.
- Step – 2. Create Admin Account
Enter Email address and password. This account will be used to access admin panel.
- Step – 3. General Configuration.
Select Language you want to set (English, Fench or Arabic)
Enter Facebook and Google API key.
- Step – 4. iOS Setting.
Enter XMPP host, XMPP server and XMPP default password.
- Step – 5. Other Details.
Enter Details all details you have.
- Run website : URL: http://www.yourdomain.com/
- Admin Url: http://www.yourdomain.com/admin
- Default Admin User Details:
- Username : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password : 123456
- You API url will be : http://www.yourdomain.com/api/
Open admin panel and login with Admin Credentials. Now open
Configuration Tab. Check the Image below, it will show the options for app configuration.
You can set the details for the application like, GOOGLE PLACE API KEY, FACEBOOK KEY, APP XMPP SERVER ip, XMPP DEFAULT PASSWORD, APP XMPP SERVER Domain, ANDROID FCM KEY, INSTAGRAM CALLBACK BASE, INSTAGRAM CLIENT SECRET, INSTAGRAM CLIENT ID, ad Mob Key, ad Mob Video Key, Remove Add In App Purchase, PaidChat In App Purchase, Location In App Purchase, SuperLike In App Purchase, Terms And Conditions Url. Let us know them in breif.
- GOOGLE PLACE API KEY -> Place API for manual location selection. Click here to get the steps to generate the Google Place key.
- FACEBOOK KEY -> For Facebook Login. Follow below link for Facebook Key generation.Click here
- APP XMPP SERVER ip -> XMPP Server ip address.
- XMPP DEFAULT PASSWORD -> Password used to create and manage XMPP Account.
- APP XMPP SERVER Domain -> Domain name of XMPP Server. for example
- INSTAGRAM CALLBACK BASE, INSTAGRAM CLIENT SECRET, INSTAGRAM CLIENT ID -> Generated key when register the application in Instagram developer account. Click here to get the steps to generate Keys.
- ad Mob Key -> Key for advertisement. Click here to get the steps to generate Keys.
- ad Mob Video Key -> Key for video advertisement. Click here to get the steps to generate Keys.
- Remove Add In App Purchase -> InAppPurchase id for removing advertisement from the CupidLove iOS application. Click here to get the steps to generate InAppPurchase id.
- PaidChat In App PurchasePaidChat In App Purchase -> InAppPurchase id for Paid chat in the CupidLove iOS application. Click here to get the steps to generate InAppPurchase id.
- Location In App PurchaseLocation In App Purchase -> InAppPurchase id to enable Custom Location service in the CupidLove iOS application. Click here to get the steps to generate InAppPurchase id.
- SuperLike In App PurchaseSuperLike In App Purchase -> InAppPurchase id get more Superlike in the CupidLove iOS application. Click here to get the steps to generate InAppPurchase id.
- Terms And Conditions Url -> Terms and conditions link for CupidLove iOS Application.
Admin can set the preference to enable or disable for In App Purchases to purchase Advertisement, to purchase free chat, to purchase location services and to add more Super Likes.
Following are the requirements to run the IOS application.
- Xcode 8 and newer version.
- AppleDeveloper a/c (For BundleIdentifier,In-App-Purchase->Identifier from itunesconnect).
Step 1: Register your app to receive notification:
Your app must use an Explicit App ID, to support Push Notifications.
- Navigate to the Apple Developer Member Center website, and click on Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles.
- Select an Identifier from the iOS Apps section.
- You will see a list of your App IDs. Click on the + button.
- Enter a name for your new App ID under App ID Description, choose an App Id Prefix, and under App ID Suffix, select Explicit App ID, enter your iOS app’s Bundle ID, it should match the Bundle Identifier in your Xcode project configuration and, add in the Info.plist file.
- Enable Push Notifications under App Services. Enable other services that your app will need.
- Click on “Continue”, check that all values entered were correct. Click on “Submit”.
Now you’ve created the App ID; you need to configure the App ID for Push Notifications.
- Select your new App ID and click on “Edit”.
- Scroll down to the Push Notifications section, click on “Create Certificate” under “Development SSL Certificate”.
- Follow instructions on the next screen to create a Certificate Signing Request (CSR) using the Keychain Access utility on your Mac; this is needed to authenticate the creation of the SSL certificate.
- Upload the CSR to Apple’s servers, and then click on “Generate”.
- Add the certificate to your login keychain.
- Open the Keychain Access utility. Locate the certificate under “My Certificates”. It should be called “Apple Development Push Services”. Right-click on it, select “Export”, and save it as a .p12 file. Do not enter an export password when prompted!
You will need to repeat the process to make the Production SSL Certificate.
Now we need to configure the Xcode project.
- Go to your project’s Capabilities page, then turn On Push Notifications. If any issues require your attention, Xcode will let you know.
- Go to the General page. Modify the Bundle Identifier to match your App ID’s Bundle Identifier.
phpMyAdmin - top
To learn how to import the database in phpMyAdmin Click here Click here
iOS App Import
Now we will set up our iOS to Make it communicate with our XMPP Server.
- Open downloaded folder from Codecanyon
- Click on CupidLove.xcworkspace and open it.
Wait for Xcode to load set up all files and dependencies.
NOTE: Now we have to refresh pods to avoid error.
1. Open your “Terminal” and Install cocoa pods using this command $sudo gem install cocoa pods It can take several minutes so be patient.
2. In “Terminal” Navigate to your project home directory and type $ pod install It can take several minutes so be patient
3. Click here for further information.
Once finished your App is now ready to compile in real device or iOS Simulator.
You can change app detail from PrefixHeader.pch file.
- See the image to how to change app detail like Appurl, image URL, etc.
To customize the name and bundle identifier
In App Purchase
Now we are going to set up our next money source by in-app purchase. To setup In-app purchase go to https://itunesconnect.apple.com/ and do as follows
- Sign In / Sign Up to your account and add the new app
- Then add In-app purchase to your app.
- Select any one In-app purchase that you want for your app.
- Enter price value, start date and end date for your app.
- Then save and generate product id, apple id, etc.
- Go to CupidLove admin panel, select CONFIGURATION from the left menu and enter your In-App Purchase Id in RemoveAddInAppPurchase.
- Go to https://developers.facebook.com/ and follow instructions to create a new app within facebook developers account to get Facebook APP ID
- In the corner click in your picture and drop-down to create the new app or register to developers account then create the new app
- After creating the new app, Now go to Dashboard click Set Up On Facebook Login and get Facebook APP ID.
- Copy and paste your Facebook App ID in info.plist file and also copy in URL Schemes item 0 with prefix ‘fb’.
- To make an application available for public go to App Review change Make CupidLove public from No to Yes and also submit the list of items that we need to get permission from the user.
- Go to CupidLove admin panel, select CONFIGURATION from the left menu and enter your FACEBOOK API KEY.
API key Generation
Login to google developers console and follow these steps to create API key.
- Select the project or create the new project.
- Go to credentials and create the credential for API key.
- Restrict key to iOS app.
- Go to Dashboard and Click on enable API.
- Select Google Places API for iOS.
- Go to CupidLove admin panel, select CONFIGURATION from the left menu and enter your GOOGLE PLACE API KEY.
ADMOB key Generation
Login to https://apps.admob.com/ and these steps to create Ad unit Ids.
- Go to MONETIZE tab and click on MONETIZE NEW APP.
- Add your app and select platform iOS.
- Select ad format banner and name ad unit.
- Select ad format Interstitial and name ad unit.
- Go to CupidLove admin panel, select CONFIGURATION from the left menu and enter your adMobKey and adMobVideoKey.
Now we are going to setup Multiple Language Support in iOS app. Currently four language’s are added (English, French, Russian, Arabic). You can add another language also as per Requirements But need to make necessary changes to Admin and WebApp.You can Follow steps in given Video to add new Language in iOS app.
- Go to https://www.instagram.com/developer/ and follow instructions to Register your application on Instagram.
- Now click on Register Your Application.
- Click Register a New Client to register your application on INSTAGRAM.
- After register new application, you will get your application CLIENT ID and Client Secret.
- Go to CupidLove admin panel, select CONFIGURATION from the left menu and enter your INSTAGRAM CLIENT SECRET, and INSTAGRAM CLIENT ID.
- .You can Follow steps in given Video to add your Insta Client ID and Client secret.
To make it easy for you to use our form builder we have made some videos to get you through the process of setup.
Have any queries related to Cupid Love Application. Feel free to contact our support. We will try to help you as soon as possible. Contact our support by creating the ticket: