The theme comes with below 5 built-in lead forms. In addition, you can show/hide specific lead form forms using Enable/Disable option in each form settings.
Each form, except “Email To Friend”, will send emails in the three formats (HTML, ADF, and Text) with details of the vehicle. You can enable/disable and configure each mail format as per your requirements. The submitted details for each form (except “Email To Friend”) will be stored in the “Inquiries” section in the admin panel.
- To use the Google reCaptcha with lead forms, you will have to integrate your site with Google reCaptcha and provide “Site Key” and “Secret Key” in the “Google API Settings“ (Theme Options > Google API Settings)
- In the case of the “Inquiry Form” (“Car Dealer – Inquiry” widget), the inquiry information will be received without vehicle details, as it will be displayed on all pages where the sidebars appear.
You can also use “Contact Form 7” (hereinafter referred to as CF7) forms instead of a built-in custom lead form. We prepared all the lead forms in CF7, with the same field structure as built-in lead forms.
You can download the CF7 forms from the below link and can import them using the WordPress Import tool.
To use the CF7 form, follow the below steps:
- First, download the CF7 forms from the above link and extract it.
- Go to Admin Panel > Tools > Import. Under WordPress (if you haven’t already installed the importer, click “Install Now” first), click the “Run Importer” link. And import file downloaded and extracted in step #1.
Note: Please refer to this document (WordPress Import) for more information about the WordPress Import tool.
- Once the import is done, go to Admin Panel > Contact > Contact Forms, and copy the shortcode of any imported lead form.
- Then, go to Theme Options > Lead Forms > Form Tab (for the form whose shortcode is copied in step #3, for example, if you copied the shortcode of the “Make an Offer” form, select “Make an Offer” tab).
- Select “Yes” in the “Use Contact Form 7” field. Selecting “Yes” will display the “Contact Form 7 Shortcode” field. For “Trade-In Appraisal” form, just enable the form and “Use Contact Form 7” field is not applicable for this form
- Enter the CF7 form’s shortcode (copied in step #3) in the “Contact Form 7 Shortcode” field.
- Then, finally, save the theme option.
To translate the lead forms (built with Contact Form 7) with WPML, please refer to the below document from WPML.
Using Contact Form 7 with WPML
Contact Form 7: Important Note
If using CF7 form, instead of the built-in form
- The form’s all functionality will be handled by the CF7 plugin itself.
- The theme will not store the CF7 form’s data in the “Lead Form Inquiries” section. So, you will have to use any third-party plugin to store the CF7 form’s data.
- If a lead form (built with CF7), is used on any other page/post instead of the vehicle detail page, it will not send the vehicle detail in the mail.