In the Car Dealers v3.3.0, we separated this feature as addon/plugin. So, if you are using Car Dealer v3.3.0 or later and want to use this feature, please download the addon/plugin from the below link.
Theme provides three types of vehicles export functionality: Export to Csv, Export to Autotrader.com and Export to Cars.com.To export vehicles, go to “vehicles” list page in admin panel.
– Export to Csv : – In this type of export all selected vehicles will be exported and downloaded in CSV format. Option is given in theme options where you can drag and drop the fields you want to export in csv. You will have to drag at least one field.
– Export to Autotrader.com : – In this type of export all selected vehicles will be exported and transferred to third party(through ftp) as given in theme options. Export will be done as per the specification of Autotrader.com.
– Export to Cars.com : – In this type of export all selected vehicles will be exported and transferred to third party(through ftp) as given in theme options. Export will be done as per the specification of Cars.com.
NOTE: Export to Autotrader.com and Export to Cars.com are comes in third party export.
– Process : Steps of export will be the following:
1. After all settings done from theme options, goto inventory listing page from Vehicle Inventory > All Vehicles in menu.
2. Select type of export from “Bulk actions” dropdown list. For Eg. Export/Export to Autotrader.com/Export to Cars.com.
3. On selection, by default all vehicles will be selected you can change it according to your wish.
4. In case of “Export to Autotrader.com” and “Export to Cars.com” one checkbox will be populated on selection named “FTP Now?”, Means if you want to export vehicles and send exported file to third party on the same time then you have to select this checkbox. Otherwise vehicles will be exported and you can send exported file to third party later from export log.
5. By clicking on “Apply” button, your selected number of vehicles will be exported.
– You can get all vehicle listing with third party export status in Admin within “Vehicles Export List” in menu.
– We have also provided log functionality for “Export to Autotrader.com” and “Export to Cars.com” so you can track export operations.
– You can see logs from “Inventory Logs > Export Log” menu in admin panel.
– Here you will get exported files information. You can download as well as send/resend exported files also from here.
– You can also check last exported date and time of respective vehicle on vehicle listing page in admin.